- Open Access
Correction to: Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2 (LRRK2) phosphorylates p53 and induces p21WAF1/CIP1 expression
© The Author(s). 2017
- Received: 25 September 2017
- Accepted: 25 September 2017
- Published: 6 October 2017
The original article was published in Molecular Brain 2015 8:54
In the original publication of this article , published on 18 September 2015, it was noticed that the information on a plasmid expressing HA-tagged human p53 gene is wrong. In this Correction the incorrect and correct information on this gene are shown (and marked bold).
In the first paragraph of the Methods section, the plasmid expressing HA-tagged human p53 gene is described as followed:
Plasmids expressing the HA-tagged human p53 gene (16434) and FLAG-p21 (16240) were purchased from Addgene (Cambridge, MA, USA) and shLRRK2 plasmid specifically inhibiting expression of endogenous human LRRK2 (TI202451) from ORIGENE (Rockville, MD, USA).
The correct description of the plasmid expressing HA-tagged human p53 gene is:
Ha-p53 WT was previously described . FLAG-p21 was purchased from Addgene (#16240, Cambridge, MA, USA) and shLRRK2 plasmid specifically inhibiting expression of endogenous human LRRK2 (TI202451) from ORIGENE (Rockville, MD, USA).
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Ho, et al. Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2 (LRRK2) phosphorylates p53 and induces p21WAF1/CIP1 expression. Molecular Brain. 2015;8:54. doi:10.1186/s13041-015-0145-7.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Cho J-H, Lee S-J, Ah-Young O, Yoon M-H, Woo T-G, Park B-J. NF2 blocks Snail-mediated p53 suppression in mesotheliomam. Oncotarget. 2015;6:10073–85.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar